I’m proud to present a brand new version of TokenTool, Rewritten in JavaFX 8 to bring a modern and updated UI as well as a few new features! TokenTool 2.0 now supports PSD format for ‘overlays’ to allow for better masking by supporting ‘layers’. To create your own ‘overlay’ you can use any version of PhotoShop or GIMP and add your masking layer as the first (bottom) layer and your overlay image as the second (top) layer.
Other New Features Include
- Over 150 Overlays
- Tree/folder organization for Overlays
- Touch support
- Better drag/drop support (copy image or image url in browser and paste into TokenTool!)
- Saved settings on exit
- Last 10 overlays used saved as Recent for quick access
- Embedded JRE with native OS installer
Check back in a few months as I work on the next version !
New features I’m currently working on include:
- PDF image extraction (make tokens out images from modules quick and easy!)
- Additional post processing “Effects” (like color shifting, sepia, etc)
- Image search, look for that favorite Drow image!